Aspire Coach Training
Aspire Coach Training is led by Ailbhe Harrington, MA, MCC, who has trained over 400 coaches on ICF-accredited programmes since 2009.
With the support of an experienced team of professional coaches and coaching mentors, we bring an updated and fresh approach to coach training.
Our programmes are ideal for anyone looking to embark on a new career as a professional coach or those who want to bring coaching or a coaching approach into their current organisation or professional roles.
Level One Foundation In Coaching
We are now taking enrollments for our Level 1 foundation programme which will run twice in 2023 with one cohort starting in February 2023 and another in September 2023.
- 100 training hours over 6 months
- 9 full days of live training via zoom
- Self-paced learning between training days
- Assessed to ACC standard as defined by the International Coaching Federation.
- Includes 10 hours of coach mentoring
- Supervision clinic
- 12 hours of peer coaching practice
- Live coaching demonstrations
- Includes triad practice sessions
- Supported by experienced MCC and PCC coaches
- Introduces tools, theories and approaches from NLP, TA, neuroscience and more
- Skillnet funding is available for qualifying companies & individuals